Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance Finalists are SICK!


Oh my gosh I know I have posted about this show before. However, I just finished watching this week's episode and my mouth is still hanging low in awe with how seriously incredible these dancers are. I was a little heart broken last week when the best technical dancer Will went home because I didn't think he deserved to go. But, the 6 dancers left are AMAZING!! I don't even know who I would chose. I know that all 6 shined tonight but I absolutely loved Katee and Josh's numbers. It will be sad to see two leave tomorrow. So friends who do you think will win it? I can't even chose!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm a total blog commenting slug lately. I know so many people that just love this show, but I've never actually taken the time to watch it. I might have to soon.

Thanks so much for your offers to help out Ashlyn. You are such a sweet person. I'm doing much better now, and I'm getting more and more convinced that my pregnancy is here to stay. I really do hope I make it to Barnes and Noble at 12:01 am, but it will totally depend on how I feel tomorrow! I totally want to see your new house soon too!

The Wanner Family said...

Hey Ashlyn. I know what you mean. I'm totally addicted to the show. I'm sad Chelsie went home, she was my favorite. So now I'm all for Twitch. But I'll get to see them again cause I got tickets to see them on tour. They're coming to Utah Sept. 23rd. I can't wait. You should check it out-maybe they'll be in your area. Anyway, hope things are going well.
Mekesha

The Peterson's said...

So I really don't know who you are talking about (haven't seen it). But in the past ones I have seen they are really amazing dancers! And to make it harder they dance in different styles!