Thursday, July 17, 2008

Remember The Memories?


"We do not remember days; we remember moments." ~Cesare Pavese


I saw this great memory sharing idea on my friend Natalie's BLOG and wanted to share it with all my friends and family. The directions are below. Enjoy!

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a wonderful memory about you. It is a great way to remember the great moments in our lives.

4 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

I first memories of you were in the work room before school started, I felt like you knew everything and I knew nothing. You also showed me your classroom (in the trailer - before you got to move inside) and it was so cute, well as cute as a trailer can be. Then you got to move in and had to do it all over again.

Oh, and then after school started all the late nights we'd have. I would walk by your room at 7 pm and you'd still be doing stuff.

Emily said...

I dont know if it is considered a great moment but it still makes me laugh.... Sitting in your bedroom-(at the house across the street from the church) watching you talk on the phone. Not just any phone but a MICKEY MOUSE PHONE! I remember thinking not only was it the coolest phone ever, but that you were so cool! We were really little....i dont remeber how old. I do remember looking in your closet while I waited for you to hang up though--and thinking wow! she has cool clothes! hahahaha

Melanie Falater said...

Oh Ashy how do I think of just one....I can't I have 2 the first is learning that you have to put a piece of paper over the peep hole on the front door or Ashby can tell when we look out! Good times...everytime I look out of one of those things onthe door I bust up laughing! The other is all those fun night we stayed up talking and I had to roll over to get the snot to go to the other side of my nose!! Love ya!!

Chloe and Tyler said...

My favorite memories of us were those silly movies we'd make together. We really need to all get together and watch those sometime.