Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dance Obsession




Along with the Bachelorette, this summer I have been obsessed with the TV show, "So You Think You Can Dance." I try my hardest not to miss an episode. I love to see all the different styles of dance and what each dancer brings to the dance floor. This season is unbelievable. The talent this year is incredible!! I can't decide which is my favorite but I can't get enough to Twitch and Kherington, Courtney and Gev, and Katee and Josh. I hope I am not the only lame one out there obsessed!! Gotta love dance!!

6 comments:

nicole said...

I know that you're not the only one...i just got done looking at my best friends' blog, and she posted three videos from her favorite numbers. I wish I had gotten into it this year...i guess i just forget there there are actually things on TV during the summer...

JessieC said...

I love that show. Cadence and I watch it every week. Twitch and Kherrington are my favorite, but I love Katee and Josh. I don't like Will's partner (can't even remember her name now) but I think he is amazing.

Anonymous said...

I have been obsessed with the same shows this summer. I also have the same favorite couples. My sister-in-law even admitted that she tapes the shows and then tries to imitate the dances afterward.
-annette

jonna said...

i agree! i have been obbessed since season 2!Such a great show to watch.

jonna said...

p.s-you know how your sidebar is on the bottom. you need to do 1 of 3 things

1-change the width on your main wrapper(smaller)

2-change the width on your sidebar(smaller)

3-change the width on the outer wrapper(larger)

hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

I share your obsession by the way.... If you ever miss an episode come on over and watch it with me... DVR is the bomb. Miss ya!