Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A to Z Thoughts by Ashlyn

So I wanted to do something a little different since lately I haven't had much to BLOG about. So what I am going to do is post something we have been doing or a thought each week or every other day that goes with each letter of the alphabet. We will start today with A.

A is for Arizona
Arizona is such a wonderful place and I think its a good start to my A-Z Posts. We have been in Arizona for two years and we have loved it since we moved here. Everyone asks why we like it and how do we live with the intense heat in the summer? Of course my answer is that we adapt to it. We do things inside during the summer months and do ALOT of swimming to keep cool. Its alot like winters in Utah. They are miserable but you get through it. Plus you make up with the 3 months of bad heat for 9 months of BEAUTIFUL weather! Its hard to think we may have to leave next year and go to another state to finish up Jon's schooling. He is applying to graduate schools all over the United States. So we will see where we end up. But for now Arizona is our home and we love it!

No comments: