2008 was a great year and I had many great things happen to myself and Jon. I know 2009 will bring even more surprises! Enjoy!!
10. Finally broke down and got a sewing machine... Now I have to learn to sew!
9. It was the year of TWILIGHT. The long awaited movie came out and my sister, mom, and I went and saw it opening night!
8. I decided to start a BLOG to keep in touch with my family and friends from all over.
7. I was able to go to Utah and celebrate Mother's Day with my Mom. It was the first time since my wedding that all my family came into town to be with Mom.
6. I managed to stay for year #2 at my school and teach another year at Brinton. I am known for moving around, but not this year!
5. I started selling SCENTSY and am loving every moment of it!
4. Jon and I celebrated our 2 wedding anniversary! I can't believe how time flies.
3. I shot my first gun!
2. I travelled to China on a Dental Humanitarian trip with my father.
1. Jon and I bought our first home in Gilbert, Arizona.... and now it is for sell!!
We hope you had a great year in 2008 and that your 2009 is also full of many blessings! Happy 2009 everyone!