Jon and I have decided that I will be returning next year to teach another year at Brinton at this point. Unless for some miracle Jon gets into grad school without a Bachelor's Degree Ha Ha!! Long story short... We thought Jon was graduating this summer with his BA but the ASU councelor made a mistake and he wont be finishing until this December hopefully. So that means we are staying in Arizona a little longer!! Each day brings new surprises so that is the plan as of now.
I know it is only January and it is a bit early to think about planning for next school year but I am the crazy one! I am debating on possible classroom themes for my 2nd grade class. I have had and loved my camping theme for the last two years and everyone comments on how great and wonderful the class is, but it is time for a change! So here is a list of ideas I have for my next year classroom... I would like opinions of your favorites! My two favorites so far are jungle and rock and roll. Let me know!
- Jungle/Safari Theme "Beware Monkeys are Everywhere in Room 14"
- Sports Theme "Team Ellsworth"
- Rock and Roll Theme "Rockin' Room 14"
- Pirate Theme "The Treasure in Room 14"
- Wild West/Cowboys Theme "Yee-Haw...Room 14"
- Hollywood Theme "The Stars of Room 14"