Sunday, June 29, 2008

Scrapbooking Fun



Last night my sister Tiffany and I had the best time at the scrapbooking all nighter at the best scrapbook store in Arizona, Scrapbooks Etc. We spent 6 power hours cutting, glueing, placing, tying, and enjoying our masterpieces. It was a lot of fun and I am now going to become a crazy scrapbooker. I liked to scrapbook here and there in the past but with teaching and life I never found the time or space. Now that summer is here I have the time. Plus, we recently moved into our beautiful home and I am in the transition of making one of our bedrooms into a sheek and lovely scrapbooker's paradise. I am very excited and I hope it turns out great. Any ideas on scrapbooking/craft rooms cheap finds, don't hesitate to tell me!

5 comments:

Shawna Baker said...

Yuck! I used to LOVE scarpbooking! But I lost my love I guess... But I'm glad you are having fun with it - there's just so much time and $$$$$ involved! Hey while I was blog surfing this morning I came across a blog in my old ward - someone that moved in after we moved. Gail and Steve Ellsworth. Are they related to you? This doesn't look like Jon's family - but I've never met them either. Maybe there's 2 Ellsworth's now in Thayer Park Ward.

Shawna Baker said...

BTW, I really miss all the "girls" getting together. Maybe we can get together and go out sometime?

Lindsey said...

How fun!!! I must admit that I am not a scrapbooker, but I would love a craft room. As for cheap scrapbooking organizers, furniture, etc. is there an IKEA down there?

Eric and Tiffany Kerbs said...

Did we have fun or what? What a great girls night out. Steph is ready whenever we are. I thought maybe the end of July. You joined the great scrapbooking club, You are now an official scrapper. Love ya

jonna said...

I was getting into scrapbooking and then sewing took priority. It is hard to do both. I can't find the time.