Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Love You Babe!


Today is a special day because we get to celebrate our wonderful fathers and Jon and I get to also celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary! It has been the best two years of my life to have my wonderful Jon by my side. Everything about him makes my heart still skip a beat even after two years. He trully is my love of my life. We have been through a lot and I don't know what I would do without him. He is the best husband, friend, son, and brother anyone could have. Every year we share together gets better and better. I just wanted to say very quick, I love you babe and thank you again for everything you do each day for me and us!

1 comment:

Erin Ellsworth said...

I will never forget the way Jon looked at you the first time we went on a double date with you two. I asked if you guys were dating, and you both look at each other and said not really, but I could tell Jon loved you and he could not take his eyes off of you. I was sure it was just a matter of time. You are blessed to have eachother!