Sunday, June 22, 2008

Birth Control 101




My sister Tiffany and her husband Eric needed a weekend getaway to relax. Jon and I were more than willing to take the kids while they go and enjoy themselves. We had so much fun this past week with Skylen who is almost 5 and Zander who is a 1 1/2. We started the babysitting on Wednesday afternoon and first went to the puppy story at San Tan mall and got ice cream. Then Thursday Jon had school and so I took the kids to the Power Ranch park where I live and they played in the shooting fountains and fed the ducks. Friday Skylen and I had a girls day and we went to lunch at Chilis and then went and saw "Kung Fu Panda" (which by the way is a very cute movie). Then yesterday which was Saturday we went swimming and to dinner at Jon's parents house.

The entire weekend was a huge party! The kids had fun, Jon and I got good birth control, and mommy and daddy enjoyed themselves in Cantalina.

5 comments:

Shawna Baker said...

Birth control?? Tiffany's kids are so cute, I would think it would make thing hurry up! BTW, your China trip looked so amazing - I can't even imagine the feelings and emotions doing something like that would bring on. Good Job!

Erin Ellsworth said...

I thought you might be announcing something when I saw the title. It sounds like you had fun playing mom for a couple of days. I can't wait till my little sisters can watch my kids for me!

Melanie Falater said...

Birth Control for who?!?! I bet Jon was in heaven... those are two of the cutest kids in the world! You can borrow Millie next. She will curb the baby hunger for the next 5 years!

JessieC said...

Nothing works better than watching someone else's kids, no matter how cute they are. It just shows you how much your life changes, in a good way if you are ready for it:) You'll be great when you become a mom.

Eric and Tiffany Kerbs said...

ASH AND JON ROCK AND ARE THE BEST AUNTIE AND UNCLE A KID COULD EVER HAVE!!! Skylen had a ball and Zander learned a new word what else could a mom want. You get the best little sis award for that huge undertaking. We love you soooooooo much!