Friday, February 21, 2014

PHOTOFLOP AKA PHOTOSHOP

About 36 hours ago I thought I would become a Photoshop expert. After many videos and exploring, I can honestly say this new hobby of mine that I thought would be easy, definitely will take time. I'm crafty. I love to scrapbook and I am fast and good with the computer. You would think those skills would come in handy for Photoshop but I was VERY wrong. I feel like I am learning a new language. All the buttons, commands and the endless possibilities of layers and tools. I have played around and finally finished ONE page. Yes that is right I used someone else's free template and moved things around, cropped some photos and added my text. I wish I could give myself credit on this one, but at least I'm learning... SLOWLY. Maybe one day I will be able to make a page myself.

No comments: