Monday, February 9, 2009

Will we be Washington Huskies next Fall?


Jon flew out tonight to Seattle to interview for the University of Washington's MHA (Masters in Healthcare Administration)program. He will interview tomorrow and we should know by the end of the month if he gets into the grad program for Fall 2009! We are crossing our fingers that he does get in. I have been back and forth on wanting to move to Washington or anywhere for that matter. However, if it means Jon gets finished with school earlier then I will go wherever! If he doesn't get into UW then he has applied to University Colorado Denver and we should know about that one in March. Who knows where we will be living next year. Maybe rainy, vampire lurking Washington, beautiful snowy Denver, or hot and sunny Arizona. Wherever we end up I know we will end up loving no matter what!

5 comments:

Tonia Z said...

Maybe you will able to visit the Cullens while you are there! Love your new header, and love some of your tunes! (the video to the REJECTS song is hillarious). How goes school?

Lindsey said...

Good luck with all of that. I find that the not knowing is the worst part. Can't wait to hear where you guys end up.

The Peterson's said...

Good Luck! I know where ever you go, that place will be blessed because you will be there!

Emily said...

I have decided that I am going to move the school that Jon attends to Utah...yep I am going to transfer the entire campus whether it be the Washington Huskies campus or anywhere else. I am just going to have all the buildings and staff/professors moved here. That way we can hang out again. I am thinking its a good plan... a ton of work but will be worth it. we miss you two like crazy!

Sum said...

I hope you two end up in Seattle! Love the new banner and background! :)