Friday, October 17, 2008

Power Ranch Community Garage Sale on Saturday

For those of you who live in Arizona, I just wanted to advertise our community Garage Sale. We registered and noticed tons of people doing it so I wanted to let you all know! Some of you are great bargain hunters and love garage sales and some others like me never find anything. But hey we are selling a few things like a 3 piece bedroom set. It is the off white logs and very cute!! We couldn't fit all pieces in our spare bedroom and so we need to get rid of it and find something else. I am also selling one of my favorite things, my off white wood tv stand from our old place in Mesa. Again, if just didn't fit our new place. All the other things for sale are odds and ends. Anyway just wanted to let ya'll know!! Power Ranch is located between Higley and Power and Pecos and Queen Creek.