Monday, February 18, 2008

One ticket to paradise for anyone in Utah interested!

So I just got off the phone with my mom Rebecca who is in Utah right now getting ready to move into their brand new home in Riverton. For those of you who know my family, you know that my parents bought a home here in Arizona nearby their two daughters and they are building a home in Utah. They spend winters in Arizona and summers in Utah. How would that be? My mom was telling me how awful the snow is there. I have been in contact with many of you Utards and we have been talking about the awful winter you guys are having. What a great year I chose to move to sunny Arizona. I do love the snow only on Christmas. But man I think if I didn't move last year I would be moving this year If I was still in Utah. I love Arizona! It got cold during the winter to about 50 degrees and it was cold enough for a few weeks to wear sweaters but now the perfect weather is approaching us. It is in the 70's right now and I LOVE IT!! I am extending a free place to stay and a fun vacation for any of you who want to beat the cold and come enjoy the sunshine. I have an extra bedroom and bathroom for anyone!! Just something to think about while you all are freezing to death in the brutal winter. Don't forget you could still have one to two more months of this!! Love ya!!

No comments: