Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our First Christmas In Arizona

Well we made it through our first Holiday season away from Utah. Yes, it was weird to have no snow, but it was nice weather so I can't complain. We relaxed the whole winter break. It was rather nice!! Jon and I were in need of some rest. We were able to spend Christmas with both my family that included my sister Tiffany and her family and Jon's entire family. We went to Tiffany's house Christmas morning to see her two kiddo's faces when they saw what Santa had brought. They are so dang cute!! Jon and I love being close to our niece and nephew. Skylen is 4 and Zander is 1. We then spent the rest of Christmas afternoon with Jon's family and then that night we played games at my cousin Nicole's house. Before Christmas I was sad because I knew I had to spend my first Christmas away from my parents because they were heading for bitter cold Highland's Ranch, Colorado to see my other sister Erika and her family. After the sadness wore off I ended up having a great Christmas without them. But, I can't wait till I get them for Christmas next year!! It was hard being away from friends and family in Utah. I hope I get to see them soon!! Love you all!!

No comments: