Saturday, January 19, 2008

American Gladiator Here I Come!

So, after the new year I decided I needed to get back to the gym. I use to be the girl who would try to go to the gym after school at nights, but of course excuses always came up. My husband always told me to start waking up in the morning before work and go with him. I thought of him every morning in my dreams as I was fast asleep not going to the gym. Well the day came two weeks ago when I made myself get up with my new personal trainer Jon (my hubby) at 4:30 a.m. and go work out. I have been going two weeks now and I love getting up early and going! The days I don't go, I feel miserable and tired. I am so happy my husband finally knocked some sense into me!! So now I am on a 5 or 6 days a week training mission to become the next American Gladiator!!

4 comments:

jonna said...

Hey Ashlyn. Sorry you won't be able to make the Pony Party! We just wanted you to know you were thought of. Way to join the bloggin world. I love it. Check out our blog and you will be able to find a lot of people from pony!

Natalie Kay said...

Hey Ashlyn!!! I can not believe you get up at 4:30 in the morning! What time do you go to bed? How do you get through the school day?

I do think you are crazy, but I do envy you too. Way to go!!!

Laura T said...

Hello Ashlyn! I think it's crazy that you're getting up at 4:30 in the morning, but good for you! You have to be a little crazy to get things done sometimes, though, right? Keep up the posting- it's fun to catch up with what's been going on with you.

jonna said...

ashlyn...it looks like you figured it out! looks great!