Friday, June 11, 2010

Feeling Refreshed

I haven't posted anything since my move to the Mile High City. So, I thought I would do one now and update you on all my new things going on in life besides living in a new state. Colorado is absolutely beautiful. The weather couldn't be anymore beautiful. Its sunny and nice during the day and we get these killer thunderstorms with tornado warnings at night. It's be so great to be with Jon again. I thought it would take time getting use to things again, but it has naturally been easy and wonderful to have my husband again! We found a brand new apartment right at the border of Parker and Aurora. So its in a great location and the best part is I can walk to Target. That is bad for Jon though lol! I went out to my school which is in Elizabeth and got keys and started dejunking my classroom. The room is great and even has windows. Which is a huge thing for me cause schools in Arizona don't have windows and they feel like jails! It will be a nice school. Different but I think it will be good. I've gotten to spend time with my oldest sister Erika and her family. It's great living close to them cause I haven't lived in the same state as Erika for like 15 years. So it's nice to have her and my two nieces and nephew nearby! I've gotten back into my running and eating nothing mode (well not nothing but I'm not eating sugar, fatty fried foods, and limited carbs). I feel great and want to get back into the shape I was in February when I did this. I also have a goal to finish the Book of Mormon by the time I go visit my family and friends in Salt Lake. Thats one month to read the entire book of mormon. 17 pages a day. So far so good. Well as you can see Denver is a great new start for Jon and I. We are refreshing our lives and loving the Mile High City!

18 comments:

saa said...

要照顧身體歐~保重.........................

俊宏 said...

More haste, less speed.................................................................

The Peterson's said...

It is always fun to get a fresh start! I am glad thing are going good for you guys! Good Luck on reading the Book of Mormon.

Villaverde 93 said...

Hi,please follow me and after i follow you

http://futboldeetiqueta.blogspot.com/

彥安 said...

It is no use crying over spilt milk...................................................................

俊賢 said...

I do like ur article~!!!......................................................................

江婷 said...

閒來無聊逛逛blog~~跟您打聲招呼~~.................................................................                           

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Yay I'm so glad you are loving it! Can't wait to see picS of your new place and classroom!

Brandon and Brittani Romney said...

So excited for your new apartment! Jealous of the gorgeous weather, but not so jealous of your lack of fun food! Miss you!!!

天花天花 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼............................................................

Rosalyn Ellsworth said...

I guess if I was in such a beautiful place, I would feel like running too!!! =)

亦妮 said...

不只BLOG內容很棒留言也很精采 XDDDD..................................................................

雲亨雲亨雲亨 said...

A contented mind is a perpetual feast...................................................................

張怡 said...

沈舟側畔千帆過,病樹前頭萬木春............................................................

陳倩江陳倩江 said...

所有的東西經分享後,就更為壯大。.......................................................

香昱信張君林 said...

相逢即是有緣~~留個言問候一聲,祝您平安順利...............................................................

黃黃莉茹曉元 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................................

mary said...

We at Sapience are one of the best and skilled at outbound BPO processes and web process/support. We have a dedicated and skilled team to do various projects and run both kinds of processes at a time. If in case you have a backend work, web process or voice based telemarketing or customer care process that you need to outsource, certainly we are equipped and highly skilled to run it!
===============
seo projects