Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Precious Grandma Cleo



On Monday evening our loving grandmother, mother, and friend was taken from us. My Grandma Cleo was in an unexpected car accident and past away later that evening at the Provo Hospital from trauma to her heart and lungs. As hard as it is to loose such a special grandma like she is, I am so happy she is in Heaven with our Heavenly Father and she is happy to be back there. I am very thankful for the Plan of Salvation and that I know I will see my grandma again! She was such an amazing woman and many would agree. She loved being with her family and friends. She enjoyed looking and painting the wonderful mountains from her window. She was also a huge NBA basketball fan. There are so many blessed memories we have of our Cleo. I will miss you Grandma and please know I love you so much!

Thank you to all of you who have been here for support. I appreciate all that everyone has done for me and my family. Thank you again!

6 comments:

Melanie Falater said...

Ash-
I am so sorry about Grandma Cleo. Let me know if you guys need anything when you are here. Love ya

Cindi said...

Ashlyn,
I'm so sorry about your grandma. I'm glad that you have found peace in the gospel We all love you here and will be thinking of you.

Rosalyn Francis said...

Thanks for sharing Ashlyn. Your love for your Grandma is evident. You must have some wonderful memories with her =)

Chloe and Tyler said...

I'm so sorry Ashlyn. Arn't we so lucky to have the knowledge we do though, it makes things so much easier.

Lindsey said...

I am so sorry, Ashlyn. Hang in there. I'll keep you and your family in our prayers.

Emily said...

I am so sorry! You are and your family our in our prayers! I love you!